Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Funny Quotes from the weekend

I feel so good about myself for making it to the gym today (although not funny on it's on, it was said after I put together a massive 15 minute weight routine... yes, that counts as a workout.)

It starts at 7:00... so I'll be there at 6:15.  (said by me and although I was early I was one of 4 people that showed up at the same time.  I guess that is what happens when the drinks are free)

Drink it!  Hurry before it curdles. (said emphatically in response to a car bomb being sipped.  tisk tisk)

You know it's gonna be a big time when there is an escalade limo, blondes, a fag, lotsa booze, and a small indian man.  (said by the self-proclaimed fag, and yes it was a big time!)

They look great.  We have nothing to worry about. (said describing the Gamecocks at half time of the USC/Kentucky game)

No comments:

Post a Comment