Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Idol - Final 13

I was very impressed with the top 13. Most of the performances were excellent, however not all of them lived up to the hype. The way the show began, I was beginning to think that they would all rock it. Alas, that did not happen.

I could go into a boring talk about each of the contestants, but I wont. I'll hit the highs and lows.

I have really liked Anoop up until tonight. To me he crashed and burned with Beat It. I hope he gets through to next week to show what he has, but he didn't get it done tonight. He could easily be bottom three, but based on previous performances I hope that he survives.

So who will go? Who knows how the voting will go, but I'll tell you who I think SHOULD go. The bottom three should be Jorge Nunez, Chris Allen, and yep - Anoop, with Jorge going home.

And who are the best? There are a few that were good tonight, but without a doubt there are only 3 that deserve to be in my top 3. My favorites.... I hate to agree with Paula, but I must... Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert are my favorites at this point. Lil Rounds rounds out my top 3. No others compared. Matt Giraud and Alexis Grace could be mentioned in the same breath, but really didn't hold a candle to those top three.

2 comments:

  1. What was the deal with Kris Allen's acoustic guitar? He was playing it, but I couldn't hear it.

    Anoop has a great voice, but definitely picked the wrong song. I agree that he's in danger of going home.

    Unfortunately, I fell asleep before Jorge sang, and I missed "emo boy", aswell.

    -Batey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorge is creepy.

    I didn't get Kris Allen's guitar thing either.

    Anoop sucked. He needs to join a boy band.

    ReplyDelete