Monday, February 1, 2010

Travel Plans

I love to travel. Whether it be for a major vacation or a quick trip to a nearby city, I love to hit the road for an adventure. So far this year it appears that 2010 will provide much in that arena. Nothing over the top since I am on a budget, but right now it looks as if I'll end up an average of one fun trip per month.

Surely other trips will pop up as the year progresses, as will numerous trips to the lake, but for now the first four months of the year appear to be off to a nice start. Last month (January) it was a trip to Atlanta for a cousin's birthday. This month (February) I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for the Alice in Chains concert. AIC is one of my favorite bands of all time and I cant wait! March brings the Bridge run in Charleston, followed by a return to Myrtle Beach for a golf trip in April. What to do in May? hmmmm. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment