Monday, February 1, 2010

Running Update

I'm currently 3 weeks deep into my 11 week running schedule. How am I doing? I guess that depends on who is doing the judging. I think I'm doing very well, although I have not stuck completely to the schedule.

The one negative so far is that I've not stuck to my schedule completely. However, on the flip side of that is the fact that when I have strayed from my plan I've done so on an "easy" or less important day by skipping a 30 minute jog or in one case a tempo run. To me, the most important parts of my training schedule are the long runs and the interval training, which account for 3 of my 6 training days. For those days, I've done well. On the other days, when I've been busy or sore, I've slipped a little, but I still consider my training a success thus far.

3 weeks down. 8 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment