Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aspirations

We all have aspirations, things which we wish to accomplish yet often times are more pipe dreams than anything.  What are your true aspirations?  What do you really want? 

When I think about what I want, I can make quite the list, but do I need to?  Do I really have that large of a list?  Last night I stepped back to think about what I really want and although the meaning of this is deep and can be applied in many different ways, it's very simple: I aspire to be one whom positively inspires.

Inspire others by the way you live your life, with your outlook, with your success, with your handling of failure, with all things in life.  Whether generally applied to professional life, to role as a parent, to role as a friend, aspire to inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment