Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Terror or Fashion? (what a distinction!)

Some pictures are worth a worth a thousand words. What about these pictures? What do these three make you think of?


# 1



Undoubtedly, you know this first face. It is not uncommon to surface on any news segment on terrorism. Of course this is Osama Bin Ladin.


# 2



This second picture is the standard guy in a mask holding a gun. We've all seen such pictures and/or videos. He must be a terrorist, right? I really have no idea. The picture just fit the mold, so I grabbed it from a google search, but we'll assume he is until I'm corrected.


# 3



What about this third and final picture? What kind of terrorist wears a head lamp? Perhaps a coal mining terrorist? hmmm...lol.
This is no coal miner or terrorist! This is my wife before one of her early morning cold runs. Every time I look at this pic I have to laugh.
Functional? yes.
Terror invoking? maybe.
Fashionable? Well, definitely more fashionable than anyone I've ever seen wearing a balaclava. :-)

Here is the full picture. Awesome! And yes, funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment