Sunday, December 28, 2008

It was a very merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas! The boys loved it. Stacy loved it. I loved it.

There were presents galore. Here are some of the high points from our present opening:

Santa's gifts to the boys, including the sign that directs the boys to the trampoline! (no picture of that included)

Jackson's big pile of gifts:

Alex's big pile of gifts:

Stacy's small pile of gifts:

Michael's small pile of gifts:

My boys love costumes. Here are a few of the one's they received from Santa.

The reason I'm happy about Christmas!


Christmas morning was fun at home. Then it was off to Greenville to have Christmas with Stacy's parents...unfortunately the camera never made it out.

Then on Friday (after work) it was off to my parents house for more Christmas. Here is my brother Matthew (flexing what he thinks are large arms...) Laura also made the picture...taking a picture of the boys.

Matthew again with Deuce.

Wow! That is a lot of presents for the boys!

They can't wait for their turn to open more presents!

Finally, time to open!

And of course, you have to do a funky pose at least once.

Now to be selfish for a moment. Stacy gave me two great presents that...well, dont really go together but I love them both. First.... The Big Nasty! When we were at Furman, we used t go our for Mexican food and the perfect companion for Mexican food is the Big Nasty...other wise known as the 32 oz beer mug. I love those and mentioned it to Stacy. She remembered and I got a set of two for Christmas. Of course I had to give them a test drive today during the football game...and yes. I approve.

The other gift is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'll post more about this later in more detail, but this cool gadget is a watch. But not just a watch. This is the Garmin Forerunner 405; one of the coolest watches I have ever seen. It's so cool that I did my research and bought her the SAME THING! I was elated to find out that she got me the same awesome gift that I got for her. Anyway, It is cool and I'll post more about it later, as I learn even more about it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment