Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to normal life

Vacation is over. It took no time to get back to the grind. To be honest, normalcy was restored, not by work, but by food. The first day back, we hit up Moe's. The next day a visit to Red Robin finished off the transition back to Columbia. If you know me well, you know that I love these two places. After knocking a visit to each of these off the list, a transition back to work was not bad at all!

Favorites:
At Moes:
My Overachiever Combo (2 soft chicken or beef tacos, loaded down with toppings, a side of queso, and 3 cups of salsa infused with hot sauce.) On occassion I'll change it up with a Beef and Black Bean Homewrecker....man I love to eat!

At Red Robin: I haven't had anything bad, but the best by far has to be the Bleu Ribbon Burger (crumbled blue cheese, onion straws, lettuce, tomato, chipotle mayo, and an onion bun), with either french fries or preferably onion rings. I'm getting fatter just thinking about. Did I mention I love to eat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment