Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rug Aquired

We went out and bought the rug. First stop was Home Depot. We were not impressed. Then we hit up Lowe's and finally decided on the rug in the picture. Stacy and I liked it and the boys bought into the choice when I told them that it had race tracks on it to drive cars on. I'm clever like that. So clever. I should be given an award for be smart enough to outsmart a 4 year old and a 6 year old.
Then we had to put it down, which was not an easy task considering I had to lift the lofts as Stacy pulled the rugs under neath, all the while I had to stand in the way of where the rug was to go, since that was necessary to lift the excessive weight...dang, who designed these heavy things anyway? It was not fun, but we finished. Tomorrow we have to get the rest of the room straight, but for now, the floor is covered. Step 1 of two complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment