Friday, September 26, 2008

Boys' Night Out

Tonight Stacy went out with some friends. That left me pulling daddy duty. The plan was to hit up the Ninetysix/ Newberry football game, but Mother Nature had other plans. When it was obvious that it would be a wet night we opted for movie night, rather than shivering in the stands of Newberry's football stadium.
I took the kids to see Fly Me To The Moon, which is an animated movie about three flies that hitched a ride to the moon. The kids loved it. Oh, and it was shown in 3D so that was a bonus. Also, we hit up the 4:45 movie so we had the theater to ourselves.
After the movie we, along with about half of Columbia, headed to Moe's. As I've said in the past, I love Moe's. Then it was home for some cartoons, book reading, and games. The kids just went to bed and I'm beat.
Now that boy's night is over, I guess I'll settle in and watch the presidential debate. It should be interesting. Then it's off to bed to rest for tomorrow's race. Oh yeah, in case I had not mentioned it, Stacy and I are doing the Dam Run tomorrow. It's a 10K, supposedly slightly downhill. I'm looking forward to it and hope to establish a PR, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment