Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Santee Golf Trip

I may have already mentioned this before, but this coming weekend is our annual Santee golf trip. I'm pretty excited. Assuming Hanna doesn't swoop in and ruin the weekend for us, it should be an awesome weekend. On the agenda are 2 rounds. The first is on Saturday at noon on Santee National. Following that round we tend to do a replay of 9 or 18 holes, depending on time. Either way that is a fun day. The following day is another 18 holes at Lake Marion and the trek home.
I've played a few more rounds than usual leading up to this weekend. I'm good by no means, but love to play. I played twice last weekend and shot a 100 and a 96. If it is at all possible, I was unhappy with the 100 and every happy with the 96, which was only 4 strokes better.... figure that one out? Anyway, I'd love to continue to improve this weekend, but we'll see.
12 of us are making the trip. I'd guess that most are within my same scoring ability, which makes it more fun. I love to compete. Whether it's at a high or low level, to compete with someone of similar ability to myself makes it fun.
I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment