Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mixed Thoughts

(1) I am a pretty bad golfer yet I love to play.
(2) I like to build things, but I drag projects on so long that I hardly get anything done.
(3) Work is enjoyable right now, yet if I won the lottery I'd retire that very day.
(4) The pursuit of fitness is real work. I dont know why I enjoy it so much.
(5) I'm tired, yet I feel the need to stay up late so that my entire day doesn't revolve around work. Mentally, that works for me.
(6) Kids can be a real pain in the butt, however they are the highlight of my day nearly every day.
(7) Compared to nearly everyone I know, I exceed them in two ways that make a strange combination: I like to eat extremely fatty foods in large quantities, and I pursue fitness more than most. Figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment