Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TGIFS

TGIFS - thank god it's football season!

(1) I love high school football.
(2) I love college football even more.
(3) I love NFL football even more than that.
(4) I love to play fantasy football, which makes me like watching pro football to an even higher degree.
(5) I have a brother that coaches football.
(6) I have 2 parents that have missed a total of probably 3 or 4 football games (Ninetysix High School) since 1988.
(7) I married a woman that loves football as much as I do.
(8) Both my brother and I played football at both the high school and college level.
(8) I love tailgating.
(9) I love Sunday afternoon on the couch, vegging out in front of the boob tube.
.... and yes,
(10) I even love the lazy Sunday afternoon nap when I doze off at the end of the early game run-away, and before the second game gets exciting.

I love football season!

TGIFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment