Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gamecocks vs Terriers

Tonight we did a few new things:
(1) went to the USC game.
It was fun and a much closer game than I had ever anticipated that it would be. I have to give it to Wofford. Their offense played well. USC's...not so much. They had some good plays, but really couldn't get it together. In the end they won and I was happy about it.

Having played at Furman, I was asked if I would route for the Southern Conference team (Wofford). Honestly, I like for the conference to perform well, but that doesn't mean I always pull for them. Also, I think Wofford is the one team that I'd be least apt to pull for out of all of the teams in our conference. I'm not sure why. I'm just not a fan.

Strangely enough, Stacy having gone to USC for law school, somehow missed out on ever going to a game. Tonight was her first USC game and she enjoyed it.

Back to USC. If they do not start playing better, it's going to be a long season.

(2) to go to the game we used a baby sitter for the first time. We oft have a problem finding a sitter. We decided to try a baby sitting service. It was very convenient. We liked the sitter we had and would definitely use the service again. That also made the game more enjoyable for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment