Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo

We just got back home from our first visit to Boo at the Zoo. A few things to note:
(1) It was fun. The kids loved it.
(2) We'll go back.
(3) We'll have pre-paid tickets.

I was shocked at the line of vehicles heading into the zoo. We've been to the lights before Christmas, but we have never made it to Boo at the Zoo. Since we had not been, we did not realize the need to get our tickets ahead of time. The Zoo was open 6:00 - 9:00. We assumed getting there at 5:50 would be sufficient. Not the case. We waited for almost exactly an hour just to get our tickets. There was a separate entrance for prepaid tickets... time to wait in that line: zero seconds.

Once we made it inside we circled the zoo twice, hitting up every candy station each time around. Two loops was enough. We left to get some dinner. In the end we had waited in line for an hour so that we could trick-or-treat for an hour. Although the wait was long and annoying, it was also worth it.

Jackson just reminded me (unprompted) how much fun he had at Boo at the Zoo. I'm glad we went. If you're planning to go, I suggest you do and I suggest you go online to buy our tickets early!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad Jackson said that. What a rough night. You know me and lines and crowds.

    ReplyDelete