Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nashua, NH

I'm in Nashua this week for a Conference. It's been very worthwhile... but as with any conference there is some fluff. This conference is for a product owned by Oracle, so of course there are 'other' Oracle presentations that I could care less about, as well as a few presentations by vendors trying to pitch their product. All of those aside, I've learned much and am very glad I made the trip. It's funny. With 27 different presentations scheduled, I knew which 8 I would actually get something out of...so far, I was very right.

As with most travel, I've eaten well since I arrived. By 'eaten well' I mean to say that I've eaten too much and too unhealthy.... which is good, right?

It's been a good trip, but I'm ready to go home. Tomorrow I hop on a plane to head back to South Carolina. I have one stop in Philly and hope for no delays...I'll keep my fingers crossed. Luckily on the trip here everything was prompt; one layover in DC that offered me enough time to eat lunch and read a little, but my plane left on time so that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment