Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I want more!

I try to enjoy life. I can actually have a good time just hanging out. However, sometimes you just want more. We've considered possible future pursuits of fun, which include the possibility of getting a boat or pool. They are not in the cards right now, but possibly soon.
We were lucky enough to have been invited out to the lake with some friends this weekend and spent the day on the water. It was a blast and reminded me of how much I'd love a boat. I grew up on the water and really miss it. However, in that category I'm already pretty lucky because my parents still live on a lake less than 2 hours from my house, so I dont think I'd make that jump any time soon. Due to that fact, I think a pool is more up our alley. When? I have no idea. I want it early enough so that the boys can enjoy it while they're young, but not too soon...well, because they're dang expensive!
For now I'll have to enjoy trips to the lake at my parents house and enjoy our visits to JCC (our gym) to enjoy that pool. But that wont keep me from dreaming of having my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment